Respected New London Criminal Lawyers Zealously Protect Your Liberty
Aggressive criminal defense attorneys who fight in your corner
When you have been accused of a crime, your freedom, reputation and civil rights are at stake. It is a frightening time that threatens to turn your life upside down. You need an attorney who thinks clearly when you may be unable to, and protects your rights with dignity and professionalism. Traystman & Coric, LLC criminal defense attorney Dado Coric has years of experience defending clients effectively against criminal charges.
Defending your liberty every step of the way
The criminal prosecution process includes many steps. An effective criminal defense requires skilled legal representation, attention and care at every stage. Dado Coric has an in-depth knowledge of the justice system, which he can harness to your advantage:
- Arraignment. Securing your release and reducing your bail when possible.
- Preliminary hearing. Where applicable, cross-examining witnesses, offering proof and challenging the factual basis for the charges.
- Disclosure. Obtaining all police reports, witness statements and other evidence the prosecution intends to use, including names of all witnesses and exculpatory material, as well as obtaining favorable evidence in your defense.
- Suppression. When possible, challenging the legality of police procedures and excluding evidence obtained in violation of law or constitutional rights.
- Reasonable doubt. Searching the facts and the evidence to identify and exploit weaknesses in the prosecution’s case, establishing reasonable doubt and constructing alternate theories to explain what happened.
- Plea bargain. Where appropriate, negotiating for reduced charges or minimized penalties.
- Trial. Persuasively attacking the prosecution case through argument, cross-examining witnesses and, when possible, presenting exculpatory evidence to secure a favorable verdict.
The defense has the right to decide whether a serious charge is tried by a judge or a jury. An experienced defense attorney helps you decide which is better for your case. The attorneys at Traystman & Coric, LLC provide sound criminal defense strategy and sophisticated court representation.
The full gamut of criminal defense
Traystman & Coric, LLC’s vast experience at defending those accused of crimes in Connecticut allows the firm to confidently take on all criminal and quasi-criminal charges, in both state and federal courts, such as:
Contact a respected New London criminal lawyer
Nothing is worth more than your freedom and reputation. Call Traystman & Coric, LLC, for a consultation with an experienced criminal attorney, at 860-442-8758 or contact the firm online. The office is conveniently located right off I-95, with plenty of parking. For elderly or non-ambulatory clients, home or hospital visits can be arranged. Evenings and weekends are by appointment.